View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 08:03 PM   #6313 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
No new spy shots?

One mod I happened to think of recently that will no longer be possible is easily making the automatic shifter look cooler by simply buying the manual boot cover and swapping them out. Some people did it for posing, but others like me did it because it was one part of the interior that just looked cheap. The leather boot just looks so much better. Now with that "wonder wand" looking thing I'd say people are stuck with something belonging to a luxury sedan, not a sports car.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
If this is our biggest issue with the z35, then I’d say we’re doing pretty well.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote