View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 06:08 PM   #6755 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Dad passed a couple hour ago. He's not in pain anymore.

If you have parents alive call em. Go hug em. Listen to their BS that drives you nuts.

Joby go yell "LOVE YOU DAD" 6 or 7 times to make sure he heard it. And tell him I'm thinking about you two visiting and it cracks me up. Take him fishing more often, your car can wait.

The last 4 weeks have been the hardest chit I've ever had to deal with and the next month looks to be pretty rough. But my game face is on, fridge is packed, Xanax on auto refill, family is here or on the way. I got this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss Bill, as words can’t cover all the hurt.
Fishing season is about here...as dad’s coming over Saturday morning for a service on his pickup.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html