View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 07:14 AM   #6578 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Dads only 62. Same age as a bunch of you not so old guys. I never thought my parents would make 80+ but I thought I'd have a bit more than this and a more dignifying ending. Something like he wrecked his boat while going to have a world record bass weighed in but having to fight off 2 strippers trying to go down on him in the captains chair. Or Some crazy **** at Sturgis this year, he had a trip booked for him and my aunt to ride out. They wanted to go last year but covid...

My thoughts about my sister passing have completely changed. I was both mad and sad that she went so early and missed out on so much. But the only memories I have are of her alive. I can't remember anything of dad but how he is now and it's going to get way worse in a hurry. Chits fZcked up
I know its cliche, but hang in there man. I lost my dad about 7 years ago. I couldnt make it to his funeral, and I was a mess for a good 6 months. But you are absolutely correct. The memories of our loved ones remain alive. I think about him every single day
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace