View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 04:18 PM   #6549 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Dads only 62. Same age as a bunch of you not so old guys. I never thought my parents would make 80+ but I thought I'd have a bit more than this and a more dignifying ending. Something like he wrecked his boat while going to have a world record bass weighed in but having to fight off 2 strippers trying to go down on him in the captains chair. Or Some crazy **** at Sturgis this year, he had a trip booked for him and my aunt to ride out. They wanted to go last year but covid...

My thoughts about my sister passing have completely changed. I was both mad and sad that she went so early and missed out on so much. But the only memories I have are of her alive. I can't remember anything of dad but how he is now and it's going to get way worse in a hurry. Chits fZcked up
Sorry to hear. Hang in there the best you can. We are all here for you.