View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 01:47 PM   #6543 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Well Dads had enough. The second round of chemo really messed him up and he is done. Just got off the phone with the first hospice liaison. That was a fun call, should have been there but only 1 visitor per day because after a year of this covid **** people are still too stupid to put a mask on in public and wash their hands you nasty mofos.

I split out of work and am going to find the answer to my problems in the bottom of one of these budweisers

Tomorrow I have to start cleaning up his place so we can get the bed and other BS set up. His 4 years of widower life is going to be fun to clean up I see a 40 yard roll off getting dropped in the not to distant future.

And my grandma, dads mom, had a mini stroke on monday. She is knocking on 90s door and been having issues for a while. Everyone has been preparing for that one but looks like we get a double header this summer.

If anyone is interested in a '18 or '19 Sierra Denali 2500 diesel/allison, low mileage and has never towed more than a small fishing boat, let me know. I'll have that up for sale in a week or 2. It's the only thing he has a payment on so it's the first to go
Terribly sorry to hear that Bill