View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 05:23 PM   #66 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
When I look at the Z I see a car that's not different enough from the 370 to justify buying it. The cabin isn't different enough from the 370 for me to feel like after say a week driving around in it to see too much of the 370.
The instrument cluster and the Infotainment system are a nice upgrade, but the rest of the package just screams that Nissan just put the absolute minimum in the new model to say it's "new" and "improved".
I loved my 370 for 10 years (2009) and really enjoyed it, but grew tired of waiting for something new.
It will be nice to have a stronger engine but I don't see a radical change in 0-60 or 1/4 mile coming from the Infiniti engine they're putting into it.

Occasionally I miss my Z but not enough to buy the 400.

PS: I now drive a Honda Civic Type R and I'm having a blast. I can honestly say I have more enjoyment - even after two years- driving the Type R. Front vs. Rear was quite a change.
Despite what a number of RWD or Style critics say, the CTR is a seriously good car, so I understand where you'recoming from. I helped my son secure one at MSRP, and we drove it through 3 states, using motorcycleroads.com for a lot of our routes before shipping it back to Hawaii. I love the shifter and clutch much more, than my old 13Z or current 17 M2. Enjoy it!
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote