Thread: Wueros tt build
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 03:04 PM   #94 (permalink)
Wuero370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
Wuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond repute

Sold my v3 coil overs. Too stiff for good traction, I hardly ever corner aggressively so I don’t need anymore low. I’d rather have the comfort and weight transfer of stock suspension.

Also picked up a motor from an auto 2018 nismo. Has some leaking valve covers but she had 22k miles and got it with shipping for 2100.
I’m hoping the swap is not very hard as I’m going to have a local shop do it. I would like to take it to seb but he won’t get to it till late summer and this is my only car at the moment. I believe i just need to use the wiring from my stock motor and I should be good but I guess we’ll see.
Let me know if you have any advice switching an auto motor to a manual car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wuero370z is offline   Reply With Quote