View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 08:36 PM   #6309 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
have there been any photos of the suspension?

I assume they are just going to keep the actual geometry the same and just mess with the spring/damper rate, maybe some bushing hardness

if they add camber adjustment, that would actually be a massive upgrade

also . . .let's see those brake caliper mounting points. If they're the same as the Z34, then its swap city
Z1 already has a kit for the GTR brakes anounced right after the new Z was shown off.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/brakes...t-p-20559.html

I'm betting they will have a full motor swap kit etc when it releases because they designed the first vr30 swap. Which I think the Z1 was actually the test partner for this new Z when it was done a few years ago. Which is why the are releasing swap kits for brakes and stuff right after they were shown in the new Z.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote