View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 10:47 AM   #63 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

When I look at the Z I see a car that's not different enough from the 370 to justify buying it. The cabin isn't different enough from the 370 for me to feel like after say a week driving around in it to see too much of the 370.
The instrument cluster and the Infotainment system are a nice upgrade, but the rest of the package just screams that Nissan just put the absolute minimum in the new model to say it's "new" and "improved".
I loved my 370 for 10 years (2009) and really enjoyed it, but grew tired of waiting for something new.
It will be nice to have a stronger engine but I don't see a radical change in 0-60 or 1/4 mile coming from the Infiniti engine they're putting into it.

Occasionally I miss my Z but not enough to buy the 400.

PS: I now drive a Honda Civic Type R and I'm having a blast. I can honestly say I have more enjoyment - even after two years- driving the Type R. Front vs. Rear was quite a change.

Last edited by Fountainhead; 04-16-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote