View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 10:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
If I run my Whiteline bar on the stiffest setting with my mps4s on the front I get all sorts of front end nervousness braking into corners. The stock bar is better. With the Nankang semi's on it's a completely different story. Front end fully stiff all the way or else the lean just throws me right off.
Interesting, that’s exactly what I was thinking when I chose my bars is I knew I wasn’t running R compounds so I didn’t want to overpower the tires and that’s exactly what I think was happening in stiffest setting. Which is good to know because then if I get a second vehicle I can put R compounds on and adjust it stiffer still. I’m glad I went with the most adjustability in the end.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote