View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 08:22 PM   #41 (permalink)
Horizon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z #424
Horizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobW View Post
I just replaced my drivers side regulator to cure the rattle. Not a super hard job. Just spent some time getting the window aligned after reassembly. After some of these comments I will take another look at the one I took out. I assumed the problem was some play in the track from all the up/downing every time you open the door. The part itself wasn’t that expensive. $133 shipped to me. There are aftermarket ones too. Not much price difference though.
Well, like CyFI6 said, a replacement doesn’t exactly fix the issue. Could you please take a detailed video of the window regulator, and show which piece is the one that rattles?
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote