View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 04:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
cautupwitdm
Base Member

Drives: 10 SR M6 SPT
cautupwitdm has a spectacular aura aboutcautupwitdm has a spectacular aura about

I am pretty sure it will be $34,999 for the base Z. That will be with 400HP (maybe slightly more) and a manual transmission. Adding the S package (sport) will add $5,000 to the price tag. The T package (tech) will also add $5,000 to the price tag and can be added separately from the S package.If you want the ST package, including both the sport and tech packages, it will be $10,000 over the base model. So $44,999 for the top trim until the Nismo model comes out.

I heard that the Nismo model will have more than what we've seen in the 350 and the 370. In the past it has added a slight bump in power, a body kit with different color schemes available, some weight savings to counter upgrades and an upgraded brake package with a few other minor things. I heard the new Z Nismo will have significantly more power (50+HP), handling upgrades along with upgraded exterior visual effects, weight savings (maybe just enough to counter the added parts but hopefully a lower weight than the base!) and some minor interior cues reminding you that you have the Nismo. I do not know what that would cost but I would imagine $10k over the top trim, so maybe $54,999 seams about right and still very competitive.

Time will tell.
GTHaus Meisterschaft GTS Exhaust (Round) | CNT Racing HFC | Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler | Carbotech Brake Pads | Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars | K&N Drop-In Filters | UpRev | Clutch Helper Spring | Password JDM Shift Knob | GTR Push Start Button

Last edited by cautupwitdm; 04-13-2021 at 04:59 PM. Reason: clarification
cautupwitdm is offline   Reply With Quote