View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 03:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowJester6 View Post
Forgot to post my promised update.

Gave the the neutral safety switch a test even though it should have nothing to do with starting the car. Switch tested SAT.
I tested for the 12V signal going to the smaller start control cable that tells it when to turn over. As expected, no go. Tested the run from the starter connector back to the IPDM E/R fuse box as well. All good there so that part of the wiring didn't magically break.

I have a secondhand fuse box on the way to give that a try. If that's not it, it's down to the BCM and the wire loom.

I don't know anything about them. Care to educate me?
There's 2 of them. If they're out of adjustment, the car won't start. Sometimes the lock nuts come loose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210413-134412_Google.jpg (585.2 KB, 32 views)
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote