View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:59 PM   #6157 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Back in Zion with dad. Appointments start at 6 am with a covid test then a nerve block after that. Fingers crossed this works and he can stop taking the morphine. He is on a bunch and it shows. Staying focused on anything is a challenge for him.

On the up side he has a lot more energy and is not in as much pain as he was friday. No wheelchair to get in the hotel and he wanted to push the luggage cart. We only had to make 1 pitstop vs 3 on the way home friday and that was just for the bathroom and a fresh water. Friday he just couldn't take the bumps anymore and needed to rest.

I'll have about 2k miles logged from Thursday until I get home tomorrow.

Time for some shut eye. It's becoming a rare commodity.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk