View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 06:46 AM   #6136 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Yesterday, I was working on my dad’s house when a friend of a friend stopped by for look and was really interested in it. We texted back and forth a couple of times last night, and made arrangements for him to bring his wife by today, and she loves it! Says he’ll have a purchase agreement @ full asking price tomorrow!

The house is a 2,300 sq. ft. Bi level 5 bed room 2 bath, 2 1/2 car garage with added on car port, on 4 secluded wood acres, surrounded by 3,800 acres of state land.

My mom passed away 25yrs.ago and although my dad kept up with the major updates, ( roof, windows, furnace, a/c.....) he didn’t do much on the inside and that’s why I’ve had the paint and flooring done.

What makes this a deal is the kitchen needs a total gut and the deck that stretches the length of the back of the house needs redoing, in total about 45k.... but this guy is in the trades and can do the needed work for about 1/2 that.
His house is ready to sell, so he can sell his present house at the top of the market and get out of the city, and buy dad’s house at below market due to needed repairs, and we ( as the price would go up accordingly ) can save 20k in brokers fees ! Win, Win !!
rock on rick, this is good news.