View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 07:41 AM   #6032 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

It's Friday! First week back in the office after working remote for a year. Glad to get out and drive hopefully the crazies stay off the road next week. Some idiot decided it would be funny to brake check me the other day for no reason and I would have ended up under the back of a pickup if I didn't have my foot hovering over the brake pedal after seeing him driving like a mad man behind me. Going to drop my car off tomorrow for it's yearly ceramic coating maintenance. I also was able to pickup a very rare titanium piece for the Z from a member on the form (I've only seen like 3 pictures of it on people's cars not many made). I'll post pictures of what it is when I get it.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF