View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
hotprops
Base Member

Drives: nissan 370z
hotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond reputehotprops has a reputation beyond repute

50 to70 k base, in the usa . As the us dollar vs the yen will be the reason as the national debt is now 1.3 the GDP of this/our country .and the yen will remain static.you will never see a new z car in the usa. low mile newer 370 aa condition are selling for Hugh$ today and.not going/offering cars to UK makes almost sure that it is not coming here ,especially as another 2008 depression is just days away .i tried to buy the last 370 nismo in the country , from Texas and the dealer would not budge .he has had it for 300 days in his showroom and has started a price war. i will still try to buy it probably will be over sticker just to have the last Z in the usa.it will make 3 Zs in my hangar.
hotprops is offline   Reply With Quote