View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 09:51 AM   #732 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin

Transmission in and things have lined up significantly better. Still needs adjustment on the intake but we're doing great now!

------------

I used the biggest pry bar the shop had and slid the engine forward. lol. Thankfully it was only a 1/4 inch.

I ordered -8 lines for fuel, Few more fittings, PS reservoir cap power steering cooler and parts to make my own PS cross over line. I tried to pay a guy to make me a cross over line but he kept jerking me around. Basically got to the point where I said... thanks but I'll make my own now. It's cheaper if I do it anyway. His loss.

All the little stufff that doesn't get included in people's swap.... it's actually a lot. That's why I took the time to write down something simple as "PS reservoir cap". Speaking of that... I have a trick idea for the cap... I'll just show you guys when it's done though.

Not large strides here... but they are steps in the right direction.

A note here... The reason I update this log when ever I do work... Lots of stuff happens and If I don't stay on top of it I will get overwhelmed and simply not post here. That's just how I work.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote