View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 02:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanRich View Post
After many rounds of double/triple pressing the hatch release THEN having to lift the hatch itself, even after trying the pennies trick, I found a French vendor that apparently makes 'rear trunk lift reinforced springs' for the 350/370Z:

https://www.opentop.fr/370z-1?lang=en

Shipped to the US it cost just under $70 at current exchange rates for the springs alone. They should be here in about a weeks time, but since I've read virtually nothing about them I figured I'd play guinea pig and see if this remedies the rear hatch lift woes paired with Z1 struts.

Stay tuned for pictures and full review!
I've been using them for about 6 months or so now. They work great.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote