View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 10:12 PM   #6291 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
For those of you still not sold on the front grille design, you could consider wrapping parts of the bottom lip to help "change" the shape. These are just a couple quick thoughts I had.
Nice rendering.

While I'm not "in love" with the front, I still find the Z35 way better styled than the BMW Supra, and I am certain the aftermarket will come up with some nice front bumper cover choices fairly soon. Many of the renderings I have seen with different front bumpers have shown good potential for the Z35.

I like how the Z35 is conservatively designed. If people want to add outrageous design elements to it, they can have at it. Much better than having a car covered in overwrought styling details and fake vents!

My ideal Z35 is rear window louvers, swap the aftermarket wheels from my Q60 onto it, downpipes, catback and a basic ECU tune or JB4. I'll probably leave the front bumper alone unless something outstanding becomes available. It'd probably be $2K, realistically, to change the front bumper.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote