View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

I reinforced mine with a couple CF squares at the bottom/rear two mounting pads.
I still get some side to side wobble for the wing I can see over bumps in the rearview, seems to be more from the hatchlid than the mounts, though the mounts do have a tiny bit of side to side flex.

It's a whole lotta wing for the price, and has transformed the car's handling on track. Would recommend for anyone wanting aero.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote