View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 06:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinshim View Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is already a thread - but I'm getting super confused and need help buying an adapter for my new HU.

I bought a Kenwood DMX5020BTS, and I've got a 2015 manual 370z, no bose speakers.
I took all the trim off and got to the oem HU and noticed needed an adapter....Duh
Put all the panels back and started researching. I've found one fitting kit but it has all the face panels which I don't need, and trying to find just the wire is difficult.

First HU install so it's probably my fault for not really understanding! Any help would be greatly appreciated though!!

https://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/conn...hoCJ_IQAvD_BwE

This is what I've found so far but only need the wire! searching just the wire brings me with loads of different car brands.

Thanks
Nick
I ordered the kit on Crutchfield.com and it came with everything needed for the installation I recommend using their kit. The wire can be sold with their installation kit or sold separate.