View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husam2012 View Post
Car looks amazing! Sorry about your engine, how were the oil temps with all your vents?

Also, who tuned it if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! I had the vents and air dam last year already and it did improve the temps. I never had a oil temps issues(auxiliary pusher fan helps for sure with vented fender liner), I had more of an issue with coolant temp getting high even with the air dam. But when I went out with the splitter, I was stunned how much of a difference it made. Neither coolant or oil temps never went past 215F even with full 20 min session going full send. It was cooler around 55F ambient temp but during same temps last year coolant would still get up there to 240F so it definitely made a difference. I assume the splitter helps directing a lot more air into the radiator.
I installed the GTM supercharger kit 1.5 myself back in 2013 and it was tuned right after by RT tuning. It served me well for all of this time and hard 33k miles.
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote