View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
Hey everyone,

This may be a stupid question but when it comes to suspension adjustments I’ll admit I don’t know much.

I just got my front sway bar installed and went ahead with getting SPL end links as well. My question is, aren’t the housings around the spherical bearings supposed to be centered?

If so, is it possible to adjust them without getting the car up in the air if I can reach the lock nuts n all on ramps? Or will the suspension being under load cause any issues? Will I have any issues if I leave them as pictured below?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Below are pics of each side:
https://imgur.com/gallery/wKEYHJ0
Was the bolt for your sway bar end links going into the arm/shock part a pain in the butt to get off? I've tried everything to get them off and they are stuck on there hard some idiot at the factory put them on way way too tight. I'm doing the entire suspension anyway so going to pull that whole arm off and try and get some better leverage or I'm going to bring it to a shop and get them off at this point.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote