View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intensions Long Tube Headers order

I hate to sound like a flake....

I'm #10 on the Fast intensions Header build list. I paid $400 already on a deposit but I'll give up my deposit and # on the list for 200. SOOO...rather then 995, you can have mine for 795.00.

They will bill you the balance of 595.00 when it ships in about 6-8 weeks or so.

I'm going with a Turbo set up and can't use the headers, may as well put them up now rather then wait. If your thinking about doing it, nows your chance to save a couple hundred off.

He always come through with great stuff, I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase.

As always, thanks guys!