View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 06:26 PM   #5832 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yes sir today is the best day ever. It is Friday, payday and I got the long awaited call from Seb. The tuning went well and he capped it at 700whp with plenty of headroom to grow. I have not seen the dyno sheet but he said you are going to love the torque curve. I know she will not be coming home with me as I will be dropping her off at WRteknica on Monday to get the alignment, corner balance and full suspension tuning and mapping. That will be the last piece of the puzzle and the end of a long road back to enjoying her the way I want...at the track and that will happen April 23-25. I can't wait. That first day will be amazing as it will be a hot track with open lapping so I can come up to speed at my own pace and get a bunch of seat time. You guys have no idea my excitement. I can't wait to share this new chapter with you all. Can't thank you enough for all your support and encouragement over the last 28 months.:hap pydance:
Congratulations Bob, been a long time coming. I hope to see your car on Specialty Z's IG story
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp