View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 11:10 AM   #6269 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Perhaps you need to look in the mirror? If anyone's post was pissy and salty it was yours. Definitely trollish on what is a 370Z admirers forum.

Has there ever been such a thing as an "UGLY" Z car? I don't think so.

Get real.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
This is the "400Z" subforum.....I think those of us who are particularly attracted to the new Z can openly share our opinions of the Z34, as it relates to the Z35??

Did I go into general Z34 forums and bash the Z34? NO.

If you stated your opinion that any of my vehicles are ugly, I would care less.

I stated an opinion on the appearance of the 370Z, you made an accusation of someone being on drugs for having an opinion.

I think most people here don't mind one user saying the 370Z is ugly...not a big deal...just one person's opinion. Is there a rule that people can only say positive thing's about the subject of a forum?

We can disagree with others without resorting to accusations of drug use. I can see you take it very personally when someone calls your car ugly! Must suck to be so wrapped up in what others think of your car.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote