View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fly1 Motorsports 2015+ Nismo lip kit

Well, it finally happened. Fly1 is doing a KO of the Carbon Signal lip kit for the 2015+ Nismo front bumper.

It looks like they're doing the front lip as one whole combined piece instead of 3 different pieces

They also have an add-on diffuser for the rear bumper

More important to me . . . they revised the sideskirts to extend the full length of the factory side skirt.

I am not much for KO's but Carbon Signal is expensive and ordering them is an adventure. Their sideskirt add-on is also bizarrely designed to only go 2/3 the lengths of the sideskirt, which always bugged me.

All the usual disclaimers about knockoff produces and Fly1's wildly inconsistently fitment apply

Price is $2500 for everything, $950 for each piece (presumably a pair of skirts)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carbon side.jpg (75.8 KB, 45 views)