View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default MA-Motorsports Harness bar and Planted seat bases

I run the MA-Motorsports harness bar with the planted seat bases. The passenger seat has the sliders the driver's does not. I use Sparco EVO XL QRT seats. Both sides have the anti-sub belt as well as the rest of the 5/6 pt. set. I chose to go with a 5 pt. setup.

My anti-sub belt is adjustable at the clip in point as well as the length from the mount point. See the example in this Link: https://www.schroth.com/de/produktse...-strap-ii.html

You might be able to get an anti-sub belt from another manufacturer that offers the same functionality. Just a thought.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote