View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Other tools.

Don't forget spare brake pad set and clips, needle nose pliers, air pump and pressure gauge. Extra Nissan pop-clips are handy too. I also have a tire trailer and Tool box mounted to it. Less crap to carry in the car. I drive my car to the track with tires and tools in tow.

Having a choice of impact and electric screwdriver type tools is a labor saver if nothing else. I have the Milwaukee impact driver and drill driver combo. Bring heavy duty gloves and hand cleaner for the times you will get greasy or covered in brake dust.

I like your socket set choices. I would offer bringing the 6pt impact selections of your choice when you pick up the impact driver. I bring the 19mm and the 21mm for wheel nuts and spacer nuts. At least these are the ones I need.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote