View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 10:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Evildky
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nismo STU/T3
Evildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond reputeEvildky has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, props for taking the time to actually catalog your track tools. I just can't bring myself to break up sets so I bring a lot of unnecessary tools.

Don't forget jack and pinch weld adapter. Maybe low profile ramps to make jacking easier. Brake bleeding bottle with hose. Picks and lights should also be added to the list.

Definitely get a cordless impact. There are a ton of options and price points. My first was a used snap on I got cheap. When the battery died the second time I went to Dewalt as I already have a bunch of cordless Dewalt stuff and plenty of spare batteries. I have lots of fiends all with different brands, from harbor freight to the truck brands they all seem to get the job done.
Evildky is offline   Reply With Quote