View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 04:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

As far as fitment with the Fly 1 fenders I have seen they fit correctly and don't seem to line up perfectly and need slight modifications to the fenders to fit right. Although some of the Fly 1 stuff in my opinion looks very appealing to most Z enthusiasts. Installing aftermarket fenders is not a inexpensive mod for most ask yourself if you need air functional venting at the fenders or is this for sheer exterior looks? In my own experience with them I had a Fly 1 Super Street Hood in their basic carbon fiber version. The super street hood had excellent fitment overall and bolted right up. The clear coat on the super street hood lasted the five years I had it and never faded or showed any defeats but I always keep up with all the maintenance on the carbon fiber stuff I ever got keeping it cleaned and waxed on a regular basis. The Carbon Signal and Seibon stuff is very nice. Also you can purchase your own functional fender vents and have them installed on your Genuine Nissan OEM fenders? Any reputable body shop should be able to cut your fenders and weld aftermarket fender vents in if you can't do this yourself. I believe Rusty did his own fender vents maybe he can chime in on this.