View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 11:45 AM   #6263 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i would take all that info with a massive grain of salt.

nissan hasn't come out with any actual info since the proto reveal last September.

they have not made 1 update since then, they have not given an actual release window, they haven't given any specs, etc...

they havent even actually confirmed that the VR30 (which we all know it has) will be the powerplant.

in my opinion nissan is failing majorly with this car. if they want it to sell they should be pushing updates and marketing to drive up sales. otherwise, this car will flop aside from the small group of Z people like us that will buy one.
Which is why I put if true in my comment. Honestly though sometimes leaks do more to drive hype than a straight press release. What will give you more articles and clicks no info or leaks for a year and then one press conference with everything. Or multiple small leaks over the course of a year gauging people's reaction, building hype, and getting free press? C'mon leaving the hood up on the car for people to see wasn't a mistake it was a calculated move. Not having the car shipped fully wrapped up was also a calculated move they wouldn't be dumb enough to ship it in a open shipping container with zero protection. Look at how the C8 was shipped it was wrapped fully in plastic that they could tell if it was tampered with.

Read this article how Apple purposefully leaks information for hype
https://www.macobserver.com/tmo/arti...trolled_leaks/

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote