View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 08:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

AWD Tuning is closer to me so most likely I'll hit them up too. I have been to Texas Chassis Works, they are good for this kind of inspection as well, just a bit farther away.

My point in all this is, even if you do all of your own car maintenance you are so close to it and it is good to have a second set of eyes to review the work done. My current go-to failed me in this respect. When you do find an issue, you fix it. Any Z owner should know how to maintain their ride. I am also not too proud to admit that I am far from perfect when it comes to maintenance. I do always have spares handy for these types of easy fixes.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote