View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 03:51 PM   #5541 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all! This is my bi-weekly check-in from my Business Law class to see how we are all doing.

The Z is in great shape right now; me and the car are both waiting for me to graduate and get on my feet so I can put it in a garage LOL.

Power steering, Trans, Rear Diff and Brake fluids all changed. The difference between 85kmi old transmission fluid and new Redline fluid is

Only thing wrong with the car right now is that I accidentally snapped one of the B-Pillar panels when reaching into my car to grab a mask; my backpack snagged onto the panel and ripped it in half when I stepped away. Nothing a little electrical tape can't temporarily fix and conceal.

Much love to you all! Received my first vaccination shot (Moderna) on Tuesday. Arm is still sore. Haven't grown a fourth leg yet but I'm hopeful. Beautiful weather here in Waco; no Branch Davidian sightings either...

Last edited by KingZTX; 03-25-2021 at 04:00 PM.