View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 09:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The Z1 collars do not replace the bushings. They slide into the void in the bushing. You will still have some movement in the sub-frame after install.

The front lowers. You already did the rear. Why leave the front have done.

Don't drive too far until you get an alignment.
Alright alright you convinced me I'll do the front what's another few hundred at this point am I right

Are the Z1 collars still acceptable? I don't really want to get something else if those will get me most of the way there but at this point my wallet is up in flames and I'm following your lead even if it's off a cliff at this point

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote