View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 03:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Pretty much got everything covered. Since you're going this far. Get the front lower control arm bushings too. The big change is when you do the rear sub-frame bushings.

The rear sway bar is dependent on your rear tire size.
I did also order the z1 collars a while back that I'm planning on installing at the same time. Are those as good as just flat out replacement of the sub-frame bushings? Probably going to hold off on the front lower since I've already spent a chunk of cash unless you think it's really needed?

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote