View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Rear Swaybar endlinks only if you are going to run a rear swaybar. If you are going square setup, you may not need it. You will need them if you go with coilovers
and corner balance the car.
I didn't know that planned on using the stock sway bar for the rear since I heard it's not really worth it to get the upgraded rear one. But I am planning on getting it corner balanced so I'll pick up a pair. For some reason I thought since I wasn't swapping the rear sway bar I could get away with not getting end links. Now I know I appreciate that info Spooler!

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote