View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
The start sequence should abort if the engine does not start in 5-10 seconds. If it doesn't, press the start button to manually abort (may have to press and hold). But my memory ain't what it used to be so verify with Owner's Manual or FSM. OM PDF at Nissan's web site if you don't have printed copy that came with car. Link to FSM in my sig.
If all else fails, let out the clutch with foot firmly on brake pedal and transmission in gear.

Or get a remote switch as recommended above. If this is a one-time job, many auto parts stores will loan/rent you one.
I have all the tools I need. I will use remote switch, but will experiment with start button. Thanks
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote