View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 09:58 AM   #6241 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
badges are all covered in his pics and videos.

also, i like the little lip spoiler actually makes the rear look better than without one.

i noticed it doesnt have GTR brakes on this model. makes me wonder if they were for show or a special higher trim level like the Nismo.

steering wheel looks really weird like the top half is way to large of an opening.
And the badges are just the Nissan emblem and Z logo. I think the new Z will just be called "Z".

The spoiler is a nice addition for sure.

I thought the steering wheel looked a bit big as well. Honestly I was hoping they'd make it more squared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4atatime View Post
This looks like a lower trim to me. I am thinking this is the base model and I have a feeling it will have lower HP. I'm thinking 350~375hp for the base and the price will be right under 40k like $39,995 the sport .model will get a hp increase to ~400hp with gtr brakes and other stuff for $43k~ Nismo version will be 450hp for right under $50k but that's just my guess.
If this is a lower trim car sign me up. I don't think any trim will be under 400hp though. The new Supra has 382hp. This car needs that 400hp as a big selling point and just as an extra middle finger to Toyota. For a 400HP car the Akebonos are still plenty sufficient. Honestly, I think the GTR brakes would be overkill unless you're modding to get massive power.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote