View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

20mm spacer out back and those wheels and tires wont need a fender roll. you will hit the fender tab before that happens. Tire size will be good too. just don't run too low. I was around 26.5" from ground to fender as nissan tells you to measure, running 275/40r18. now I am on 315/30r18 but I had to raise the car a little keep the 315 off the fender tab under heavy loads and bumps so its 26.75" now with the shorter but wider tires.

Heres the 315 with the car a little higher than I needed because I wanted to be sure they cleared. It was 27" in this photo _BES6507 by brendan sobers, on Flickr

and here is an older photo on the 275. I could get much lower since the tires were more narrow. same camber with both setups. -3.5~
_BES6734 by brendan sobers, on Flickr

Last edited by Brendan; 03-21-2021 at 07:47 PM.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote