Thread: [For Sale] JL Audio Stealthbox for 370Z
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mike_O_Nite
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Sport
Mike_O_Nite is on a distinguished road
Default JL Audio Stealthbox for 370Z

JL Audio Stealthbox for 370Z

Yes, you read right, I have a gently-used Stealthbox up for sale. If you haven’t had the privilege of hearing this box, you’re missing out (not an exaggeration). There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the sub-box (other than a slight cosmetic blemish...more on that later), I’m just stepping up to a JL Audio W7 (will be powered by the HD 750/1 amp...750 continuous, wholesome watts)!

If you’re looking for this Stealthbox, then you already know the specs...two JL W3 10-inch woofers, custom-built box... I was only feeding it 500 watts RMS from a 5-channel JL amp...I can only imagine how great this sub-box will sound with the full 1000 watts of power!

I'm looking to get SOLD for this gently-used sub-box. For now, I’m not shipping the box and am looking for a local sale in the LA/OC area.

Here's your chance to get a barely used subwoofer box that fits perfectly in out already-small hatch area and that sounds amazing!

Oh and please, no low ball offers. I'm not in a super rush to sell this box and if you know about JL Audio, then you know that the quality is there! Also, no JL vs the competition posts...there certainly are other cheaper brands out there that may sound better and may be cheaper, but I’d like to keep this post professional without the need for any harsh arguments. Thank you for stopping by and scoop this up before it's gone!

JL Audio Stealthbox:

Blemish (that very small dent was already on the right grill when I received it directly from JL Audio):

Close-up (It doesn't affect the speaker one bit; the grill did its job of protecting the woofer):

Last edited by Mike_O_Nite; 08-25-2021 at 06:59 PM. Reason: sold!
Mike_O_Nite is offline   Reply With Quote