View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 05:23 PM   #66 (permalink)
Horizon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z #424
Horizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond repute

I have had my WeatherTech floor mats for over a year now, and my hatch mat for about a month or two, and I still love them. They’re almost perfect, but they have two flaws. First, the drivers side floor mat has a gap between the mat and the gas pedal, which allows dirt to fall down and pile up over time (I assume this is a safety regulation restricting the mat from being able to touch the gas pedal). Second, the passenger floor mat doesn’t extend high enough up the area where their feet would be placed while sitting down. As a result, when a passenger sits down, the dirt from the bottom half of their shoe falls onto the mat, but the dirt from the top half falls behind it. The only downside of the hatch mat is that it is shipped folded up, so it takes a while for it to lay flat. If you’re confused what I mean, look at the OEM floor mats and notice how the passenger side mat goes all the way up the incline where the firewall begins. I like to keep my car in pristine condition, and these help with that a ton. I would definitely buy them again. Overall condition and quality of them is 5/5, and usability is 4/5 for the drivers gap and passenger issue. I will be making a review on my YouTube channel of them soon.

Edit: Here is a link to my image; https://ibb.co/LPWV7Xq

Last edited by Horizon; 03-22-2021 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote