View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 10:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Are they love marks going left and right or swirls from a previous polishing with a circular buffer?
Swirls from poor wash technique and probably a few polishing passes. It's a DD so we're not going to tear up the clear coat for a perfect finish. But I bet we can get a lot of them out without too much cutting.

The real question is where do you draw that line between the amount of cut and perfection. I'm not asking that here because no one can answer that over the internet. Every car is different and we'll just have to see how it is when we get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeteezee View Post
Orange, white, black. Been using LC for a few years on various vehicles. And a boat.
Exactly what I was already leaning towards. And precisely what I was looking for. Cheers, mate

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote