View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 04:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
weebs25
Base Member

Drives: 09 black mt
weebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all. I guess the entire point of my post was to get some advice from some who have more experience with a square setup since I have none. Simply trying to get what I have on my plate taken care of. All the parts INSTALLED. Had a friend send me a tire he was ordering last night that was available in the size I mentioned. He was pushing that it would work, I was hesitant. Have I explained myself enough? My car is in pieces since I had medical problems and couldn’t drive for a ******* year? Do you want me to keep going? Just trying to finish up and get prepared. I simply wanted some advice to help me out - what size, advantages / disadvantages. Shouldn’t be this difficult. Thanks to those who have answered my questions.
weebs25 is offline   Reply With Quote