View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 04:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
weebs25
Base Member

Drives: 09 black mt
weebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond reputeweebs25 has a reputation beyond repute

No reason besides I don’t have the money right this second. I plan on getting some, but it might be a few months out, my damn wheels might be 8 so who knows.’just trying to get tires so I have them. I am trying to prep the car for reliability as well as performance and started at the most expensive parts. Wheels, wavetrac with all parts needed, I’m still on my stock csc at 60k! So I took the rest I had and ordered a cmak kit, and was planning to order the rjm clutch kit so i have an upgraded mc? I am about to order this tonight. I did the Konis and springs..rear camber arms.. don’t feel like having the car fail and create a ton more issues..figured if I i have to wait a bit and get them “just like I am on my front hotchkis bar and end links” I’ll survive. Dropped quite a bit at once
weebs25 is offline   Reply With Quote