View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 11:56 AM   #5221 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
How is that funny? You can't let them do that shìt to your car. By letting them get away with it, you're just encouraging them to continue doing it to other customers. I would be speaking with the GM about the unnecessary miles. Shouldn't need more than 1-2 miles to figure out an alignment issue if any at all - just put it on the rack and it will tell you all you need to know. I take a photo and tell them if it needs more than driving around the dealer lot (1/4-1/2 mile tops) then they need to call me for authorization to put miles on it with a good explanation why.

I'd also be making them pay for a new ceramic coat by a competent detailer if necessary. Never let a dealer detail your car - I don't even let them put the stupid plastic number on top of the roof much less wipe it down with dirty rags.

God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote