View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 08:38 AM   #5131 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Stopped in the Verizon store to get a new phone maybe. Pull into the parking lot. Park the Jeep and get out. Some guy comes out and asks if we have an appointment. Says the soonest he as is 4:30 today. Is was at 12:30. Told him that he just lost a sell. Got back into the Jeep and went to the mall. Inside is a place that fixes cell phones. What's wrong with mine. The lens for the camera is worn down from being in my back pocket. Talked to the guy there. Said it would take 15 minutes to fix. But he has to order the lens. So new lens should be in next week. $60. for everything. A lot cheaper than a new phone.
I walked into a T-Mobile store to get a new S21, walked out about 30 minutes later. No appointment needed.

Now to remember all the damn passwords.....