View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 09:48 PM   #5207 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Today I took my first "fun" drive in the "new" car. It was raining, and I haven't driven a RWD car in a bit, so I took it pretty easy. It was sublime. I, also, decided to take a look to see what kind of modifications it has. Looks like I've got some Fast Intentions gear: exhaust with 18" resonators, resonated high-flow cats, and and FI start/stop button, There's also a K&N intake (Blackhawk, I think), Nismo S-Tune spoiler (or copy), Password JDM shift knob and what seems to be 35% tint. I tried to take a picture of the shocks and they look stock.

I wasn't sure what I thought of the spoiler in pictures but it's really grown on me in person. It doesn't look nearly as big as I thought it would. The one thing that I'm not sure of is the volume of the exhaust. I was kind of hoping it was unresonated and I could add the 18" resonators to calm it down a bit but now it looks like I'd have to switch back to stock cats. I'm going to live with it for a bit and see if I can get used to it. I guess it keeps me from doing anything too crazy as it alerts any law enforcement in earshot that I'm there...lol.

Edit: added pictures. The car is very dirty as the guy I bought it from lived on a dirt road. It's raining for the next several days and the rain today knocked some of the dirt off...lol.

Last edited by zeeder; 03-12-2021 at 09:57 PM.
zeeder is offline   Reply With Quote