View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 12:28 PM   #5052 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Doing well here. Start my weekly Chemo (for 7 weeks) and my daily Radiation (for 33 weekdays) next Monday on 3/15/21. With the Chemo, the Doc said I have to be 100% quarantined for 60 days.

Not to worried about those treatments, just want them to solve this for me.

I am far to smart, way to good looking and god-awfully to filthy rich to be done just quite yet.

(Uh, er,... well... I guess I am not really that smart. And I suppose I’m not really all that good looking.... and er, I’m really not very wealthy either... )

Oh well, I still wish they can get this solved. I am currently down 114 pounds and about 10 dress sizes

Thanks for asking guys....
Keeping you in my thoughts spoiler. Good luck buddy and pls let us know how things go.